Thank you in advance for making a contribution to Judson Memorial Church! Your gifts go a long way toward helping support our:
- Year-round social justice and arts programs in the community;
- Routine building maintenance for this New York historic landmark;
- Operations support to keep the facility running, so we can continue our mission in the community.
And so much more!
Whether you would like to make a pledge, one-time gift, even a bequest, you can do so easily following these options below.
Whether you want to make a one-time gift, or complete your 2016 pledge by setting up your card for automatic recurring payments, simply click here to make your online payment.
NOTE: If you are pledging for 2016, in the prompt question to specify your Gift Type, be sure to select:
"This is a pledge payment"
This way your gift will count towards your pledge!
For all other gifts, please select:
"This is a one-time gift".
Donation by Check is Also Welcome!
If you would like to make a donation by check, please follow these simple steps:
1) Make checks payable to: Judson Memorial Church
2) Memo line: Be sure to specify the purpose of your gift.
- If pledge payment, please specify "Pledge 2016"
- If it is a one-time gift, please specify "Gift"
3) Please mail your payment to:
c/o Senior Administrator
Judson Memorial Church
55 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Planned Giving / Bequests
If you are interested in naming Judson Memorial Church in your will, or as beneficiary of your pension, mutual fund or life insurance, or would like to donate appreciated stock, property or other assets, please send an email to Senior Administrator Molly Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your generosity to Judson Memorial Church and helping keep our community programs alive!