Thank you in advance for making a contribution to Judson Memorial Church! Your gifts go a long way toward helping support our:
- Year-round social justice and arts programs in the community;
- Routine building maintenance for this New York historic landmark;
- Operations support to keep the facility running, so we can continue our mission in the community.
And so much more!
Whether you would like to make a pledge, one-time gift, even a bequest, you can do so easily following these simple steps below.
Make a Pledge for 2016!
2016 Pledging is in full swing! To support our year-round community programs and building operations, you can make a pledge for 2016 and set up easy recurring payments scheduled throughout the year!
Please fill out this quick and easy 1-minute form to get your basic contact information and pledge commitment for 2016.
If you are a *new* pledger, the week of January 4, 2016 you will receive a special link with which to upload your payment information and set your preferred payment recurrence for the year.
If you are a *recurring* pledger with a credit/debit card on file, the week of January 4, 2016 we will adjust your recurring payments based on your 2016 pledge amount, and spread across monthly installments.
Actually, there's no Step 3! That's it! It's that easy. You set up your card, and you're all set.
Last Call to Complete Your 2015 Pledges!
To complete your 2015 pledges before the end of the year, simply click here to make your donation!
NOTE: To ensure that your payment is attributed to your 2015 Pledge, in the prompt question to specify your gift type, be sure to select the option:
"This is a pledge payment".
General Gits / Donations
If you would care to simply make a one-time gift, as opposed to a pledge, that is also welcome! Simply click here to make your donation!
NOTE: To ensure that your payment is attributed as a one-time gift, in the prompt question to specify your gift type, be sure to select the option:
"This is a one-time gift".
Donation by Check is Also Welcome!
If you would like to make a donation by check, please follow these simple steps:
1) Make checks payable to: Judson Memorial Church
2) Memo line: Be sure to specify the purpose of your gift.
- If pledge payment, please specify "Pledge 2015"
- If it is a one-time gift, please specify "Gift"
3) Please mail your payment to:
c/o Senior Administrator
Judson Memorial Church
55 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Planned Giving / Bequests
If you are interested in naming Judson Memorial Church in your will, or as beneficiary of your pension, mutual fund or life insurance, or would like to donate appreciated stock, property or other assets, please send an email to Senior Administrator Molly Martinez at email@example.com.
Howard Moody Legacy Fund
As part of Judson's commitment to community service, the Howard Moody Legacy Fund:
- Recruits and retains talented progressive clergy at Judson Church.
- Train the next generation of “public ministers” grounded in a progressive church. Through Judson’s Community Ministry Program, graduate students learn church-in-the-world leadership models that combine the skills of congregational and social justice leadership.
- Provide national leadership in political, social justice, civil rights, and environmental justice arenas.
- Give a one-time gift or complete your 2015 Pledge here. (Payments recur on day the first is made. )
- Sign up to pledge in 2016!
- Thank you in advance for your generosity to Judson Memorial Church!