Judson Memorial Church is a 501(c)3 organization; all contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate Online with Credit Card
Click here to make your pledge, for a special gift, or to honor someone with a donation in their name. Please make use of the "Comments" box to notify us as to your intent.
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to: Judson Memorial Church and mail to
55 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
If you are interested in naming Judson Memorial Church in your will, or as beneficiary of your pension, mutual fund, or life insurance, or would like to donate appreciated stock, property, or other assets, contact us
- write to us at the above address, Attention: Development
- email us at email@example.com
- call us at (212) 477-0351 x24
Howard Moody Legacy Fund
We seek significant gifts to the Fund over the next five years to enable Judson to provide long-term, continuing support for the following core activities:
- Recruit and retain talented progressive clergy at Judson Church.
- Train the next generation of “public ministers” grounded in a progressive church. Through Judson’s Community Ministry Program, graduate students learn church-in-the-world leadership models that combine the skills of congregational and social justice leadership.
- Provide national leadership in political, social justice, civil rights, and envi-ronmental justice arenas.
- Give online. (Payments recur on day the first is made. )
- Download your pledge form, print out, fill in and send to:
Judson Memorial Church
55 Washington Sq. South
New York, NY 11232
Read more messages from Judson's Pledge Campaign.