Ministers of a
The Story of the Clergy
Consultation Service on Abortion
Copyright © Joshua Wolff, 1998
The PDF files for the chapters are very large. It is suggested that you have a high speed internet connection when trying to view them.
- Title Section
- Chapter One - The Tumbling Wall:
- Breaking the Silence About Abortion
- Chapter Two - Genesis:
- The Creation of the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion
- Chapter Three - The Flood:
- Counseling the Thousands, Challenging the Law
- Chapter Four - Spreading the News:
- The National Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion
- Chapter Five - The City on a Hill:
- Victory in New York and the Clinic the Clergy Built
1 PDF version presented with the kind permission of the author. This work may not be reproduced in full or in part without the consent of the author.
For more information about the Clergy Consultation Service see Abortion Counseling and Social Change: From Illegal Act to Medical Practice by Arlene Carmen and Howard Moody.
In 2008 Josh Wolff received his PhD from Columbia University. contact Dr. Wolff